Sunday, January 3, 2010

Old Dogs & The Blind Side



My latest movie venture includes two movies. The first is Old Dogs with John Travolta and Robin Williams. It was not as good as I thought it would be, so I am not really going to say much about it. It is mostly comedy, with some sad stuff, but not much. I would suggest seeing this movie but it was not the highest on my list of favorite movies. I would rate this movie a 6.7 on my movie scale. This is an okay movie after all.


The other movie is The Blind Side with Sandra Bullock. This movie is based on a true story about a kid going from having absolutely nothing to going to being one of the best football players ever and having everything that he could ever want. This is a very good movie that is about football and family in the same movie and for accepting people for who they are in a way. I would rate this one a 9.6 on my movie scale. A very good movie over all.

No comments:

Post a Comment