Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dairy Queen & Marked


Now the books that I am starting are called 'Dairy Queen' and 'Marked'. Marked is the first book in the House of Night Series and I can't remember if Dairy Queen is a series or not. They are both about the same size which is roughly 250-300 pgs I think. Dairy Queen is kinda hard to explain what it is about and I don't really know what Marked is about because nobody has really told me much about it other than it is a really good book. I will explain more about them later but for now I will leave the pics with you and tell you the authors just in case you might want to check them out. Brenna, I think that you would like Dairy Queen but it is not a fantasy just an FYI. Here are the authors: Dairy Queen-Catherine Gilbert Murdock, and Marked-P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast. (Marked is written by a mother daughter duo) So there you go, check in later for more details on the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment