Yes, I can now truly call myself a Twi-Hard fan now that I have finished the last book in the Twilight Saga. It was a very good book with a combonation of tension, romance, heartbreak, and action all wrapped up into one. On my book scale, this is definately a 9.8-10. Gotta be the best book I have read, all 754 pages of it. Ya, the books in this series are long but well worth the length. They don't even seem as long as they really are if you get really into them, which I haven't seen anyone not love these books or at least say that they are some of the better to best books that they have read. The next book serie on my list: The House Of Night Series by P.C. Cast and her daughter. Wish me luck! That is whenever I can get my hands on the first book! HAHAHAHA!
Happy Reading!
Megan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment