Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Outsiders


I know, I know, I haven't posted in a while, but I am still here. Haven't realy seen a new movie yet, but I have read a really good book, 'The Outsiders' by S.E. Hinton. It is a very VERY good book. It takes place back in the 50's with gangs that had grease in their hair, and so they were called 'greasers' and they had these very rich snobby kids called 'Socs' (pronounced Soshes) and throughout the book it tells about the war between these two groups. When it leads to someone being murdered, it turns into a run for life, even if it was for self defense. This gang learns to stick together and understand each other differently than they ever did before. Brenna, once again, if you can ever get ahold of this book, READ IT!! On my book scale, it is a 9 even, no decimals added. I definately loved this book.
Happy Reading!
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment