Friday, February 19, 2010

Finished 'Dairy Queen"

Yes, last week I finished 'Dairy Queen' by Catherine Gilbert Murdock, but I have just not had motivation or time to type a reveiw on here. Though not many may read this blog, I find it quite interesting, and it is nice to have reviews on stuff that teenagers like and what a teenager's point of veiw is.
'Dairy Queen' is probably one of the best books that I have read, and it is the first in a series, the next book in that series (I don't know how many are in that specific series) is called 'The Off Season' and I am hoping to read that book soon. We read 'Dairy Queen' in book club so I am hoping that we read 'The Off Season' next, that is if our teacher ordered the book. She better have, or I will be muy mal (very sad or angry!!) If not I will get the book from the library and read it. I just have to read it!!!!! On the scale of my book rating, 'Dairy Queen' is a 9.6. An overall VERY good book, as long as you don't mind cussing in the context as well as taking God's name in vain. It is not as bad in the end as it is in the begining just so you know. Well happy reading! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment