Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Stuff


Now I am going to do book and movie reviews as well as some other stuff. It just seems more interesting that way.


Anyway, the latest movie I have seen is New Moon, which was a good movie on my watch. That just may be perhaps because I loved the books and I am a real Twi-hard fan. On the poster is Edward Cullen(front) Jacob Black (middle) and Bella Swan (back) and these are the three main characters, if you read the books, you will understand some of this better but I know what I am talking about so. Well here is the deal, Edward and the rest of his "family" are vampires. And they don't drink human blood, only animail blood so they are considered the vegetarians of the vampire world. Now Jacob, he is a werewolf, and at the shoulders is as tall as the average human. The werewolves are built to destroy vampires, but Edward and Jacob want one thing, to protect Bella. She is just a fragile human and is in love with Edward and is very very very close friends with Jacob. There is a bad vampire named Victoria on the loose looking for Bella, looking to kill her.
Now to find out more you will just have to watch the movies AND read the books. Both are good. Here is the series of books for you, and all the movies are soon to come if they haven't come out yet:
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse (movie coming out in June 2010)
Breaking Dawn (waiting for date on that)
Soon to come (hopefully): Midnight Sun (Edwards version of Twilight)

No comments:

Post a Comment