Friday, December 25, 2009
Eclipse
Yes, I finally finished Eclipse and it was excellent. FInishing that book (that is the last 300 pages) in 3 days, was so awesome for me. I am a really slow reader so that was quite an accomplishment for me. On a scale from one to ten I would rate it a 9.5. So for those who really like action and romance and fantasy wrapped up all in one, Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer would be a good book for you. (But you have ot read the other books in the series first, 1) Twilight, 2) New Moon, 3) Eclipse, 4) Breaking Dawn. I am now working on Breaking Dawn. It is over 700 pages long, but I am over 200 pages into it so I have a good start for only have been reading it for 5 days. Well anyway, gotta go so stay in tune for another Day In The Life Of Me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment