Monday, June 8, 2009
Camp
I am counting down the days until camp. I am so excited for it because a lot of my friends go and so I get to see all of them in one place. One of my friends I haven't seen in forever so I am very excited about it. The camp is so much fun! I love hanging with my friends all day for a week. Then I am very sadwhen we have to leave the mountain. I always look forward to this time of year. We get to spend a whole week in cabins on Laramie Peak. We have recreation, crafts, suprise time, singspiration, and many more activities. I always pack like a week early too. I just get so excited for it. Well I better go make the list for what I need to pack. This has been another day in the life of Megan D. Stay in touch for newer blogs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment