Sunday, May 24, 2009
Last Week Of School
This week is the last week of school for me. We technically only have three days left, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. On the last day of school we have a carnival and we get to mess around all day that day. It will be SO much fun. Tomorrow is Memorial Day so we don't have school. But the bad part is we have to go brand calves tomorrow and I really don't want to. I was offered to sleep over at a friend's house but I don't get to because we have to get up so early. I am really ticked. I have to go. We have to go do stuff before tomorrow. Ugh. Keep in touch, with me, a regular teen in the regular world, except, I have to do everything I really don't want to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment